Thanksgiving Break is over, which means the end of the semester is getting closer and closer. While this is exciting, it also means that Finals week is getting close. Here are some goals I will be aiming for to try to perform the best I can on my finals.
- Studying Early – For all of my classes that I have written final exams for, I will be studying early. I studied a little bit over break, I will be studying a bit more this week, and I will be studying a lot next week. However, since I will have been studying for a while by the time finals are here, I won’t have to cram the night before.
- Research Paper – For my research paper that is due during finals week, I will be making all of the final adjustments I need to make, and taking it to the Writing Center this week to get a second opinion.
- Sleep – More than anything else, I plan on getting the necessary amount of sleep needed to perform well on my exams next week.
- Projects – For all of the remaining projects I have left, I will hopefully be wrapping up the final changes and getting them ready to turn in.
- Preparing for Winter Break – I also plan to not stress out too much over finals and to keep reminding myself that Christmas Break is right around the corner. 🙂
Next time you hear from me, it will be finals week. I’ll let you know how well I’ve done with all these goals. See ya next time!