Welcome back to another week of exciting job opportunities! We are more than half way done with the fall semester, and I find that most students tend to procrastinate when the workload gets overwhelming. It’s safe to say one of the most beloved procrastination tools is Netflix. So put on some comfy pants and hit the couch. Let’s procrastinate in the most productive way possible and find some jobs.
Netflix is hiring the following positions:
- Ad Ops Coordinator in Los Gatos, CA.
- Global Creative Director in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Social Media Manager in Beverly Hills, CA.
- PR Media Relations Manager – Latin America in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Photo Publicist and Electronic Assets Manager in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Manager of Corporate and Technology Communications in Los Gatos, CA.
- Digital Coordinator in Los Gatos, CA.
- Marketing Manager – Brand Partner Making in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Director of Marketing – North America, AU, and NZ in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Manager – Originals Publicity in Beverly Hills, CA.
There you have it! Best of luck in your search. Now get back to binge-watching your favorite show.
McKensie Curnow is a junior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.