Welcome back, potential employees!
It has become quite clear that social media has become a vital tool in the world of communication. No longer do we use it to keep in touch with friends or for personal entertainment, but we also have begun to use it at work and study it in the classroom (FYI: Marywood now offers a YouTube course).
In today’s world, social media is a necessity for an business or organization to be successful and your favorite app wants you to help! This week’s available jobs are in the social media industry.
- Tumblr (New York, NY) is looking for a Marketing Content Producer.
- Twitter (New York, NY) is looking for a Director of Product Marketing.
- Tumblr (New York, NY) is looking for a Audience Development Manager.
- Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) is looking for a Film Producer, Research.
- Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) is looking for a Policy Communications Manager.
- Instagram (Menlo Park, CA) is looking for a Vertical Communications Director.
- Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) is looking for a Media Planner.
- Instagram (London, UK) is looking for a Public Policy Manager.
- Whatsapp (Menlo Park, CA – Mountain View, CA) is looking for a Communications Director.
- YouTube (New York, NY – San Bruno, CA) is looking for a Marketing Manager.
There you have it! Tumble and tweet your way into a career – your favorite app can very well become your future employer. Best of luck in your search!
McKensie Curnow is a junior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.