Put me in coach, I’m ready to play!
Or put me in boss, I’m ready to work. This week’s jobs are from some of the top sports companies, teams, and media outlets in the world.
- ESPN (Los Angeles, CA) is looking for a News Editor.
- The NFL Media Group (Culver City, CA) is looking for a News Assistant.
- WWE (Stamford, CT) is looking for a Production Assistant.
- ESPN (Bristol, CT) is looking for a Project Multimedia Editor.
- ESPN (Bristol, CT) is looking for a Editorial Graphics Producer.
- WWE (London, UK) is looking for a Marketing & Events Manager.
- The Sacramento Kings, NBA (Sacramento, CA) is looking for a Copywriter.
- The Memphis Grizzlies, NBA (Memphis, TN) is looking for a Digital Content Reporter.
- WWE (Stamford, CT) is looking for a 2D Motion Graphic Designer.
- WWE (Stamford, CT) is looking for a Social Media Producer.
Here’s hoping you kick, catch, or slam dunk your way into your dream career. Best of luck!
McKensie Curnow is a junior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.