Welcome back, potential employees! A fresh semester brings plenty of new opportunities. And this week, you’ve got mail. To start 2016 off, I’m bringing you jobs from AOL.
- AOL (London, UK) is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
- The Huffington Post (Los Angeles, CA) is looking for an Editor.
- AOL Tech Crunch (New York, NY) is looking for a Video Producer/Shooter/Editor.
- AOL News (New York, NY) is looking for a Programming Manager.
- The Huffington Post (New York, NY) is looking for a Director of Marketing Strategy.
- AOL (Chicago, IL) is looking for a Video Client Service Manager.
- AOL (Chicago, IL) is looking for Sales Director.
- AOL.com (New York, NY) is looking for a Morning Programming Manager.
- AOL Autoblog (Birmingham, MI) is looking for Web Editor/Video Host.
- AOL Advertising (New York, NY) is looking for Global Agency Lead.
There you have it! Best of luck on your search. I look forward to spending the rest of the year with you!
McKensie Curnow is a senior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.