Welcome back, potential employees! This week, I’m bringing you jobs from iHeartMedia, since we do indeed heart media. ❤
- iHeartMedia (New York, NY) is looking for a Digital Sales Planner.
- iHeartMedia (Jacksonville, FL) is looking for a Board Operator.
- iHeartMedia (Philadelphia, PA) is looking for a Marketing Assistant.
- iHeartMedia (Sacramento, CA) is looking for a News Reporter.
- iHeartMedia (San Diego, CA) is looking for a PT Promotions Assistant.
- iHeartMedia (Burbank, CA) is looking for an Events Manager.
- iHeartMedia: WHO-AM (Des Moines, IA) is looking for a News Director.
- iHeartMedia (Houston, TX) is looking for a Strategic Account Manager.
- iHeartMedia (Tampa, FL) is looking for an Inside Sales Account Executive.
- iHeartMedia (New York, NY) is looking for a Project Manager.
There you have it! As always, best of luck in your search.
McKensie Curnow is a senior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.