Hi, potential employees! Welcome back to another week of job listings. This week, I’m bringing you jobs in the special events industry.
- Nemours Fund for Children’s Health (Wilmington, DE) is looking for a Special Events Coordinator.
- Bright House Networks (Clearwater, FL) is looking for Events Operations Coordinator.
- Wyndham Vacations Ownership (Sevierville, TN) is looking for a Special Events Coordinator.
- Microsemi (Aliso Viejo, CA) is looking for a Corporate Events Coordinator.
- Greater Cleveland Partnership (Cleveland, OH) is looking for an Events Coordinator.
- Planar Systems (Beaverton, OR) is looking for a Marketing Events Coordinator.
- Savannah College of Art & Design (Atlanta, GA) is looking for a Daily Admissions Event Coordinator.
- Boys and Girls Club of America (Richardson, TX) is looking for an Events Coordinator.
- 4 Entertainment Group (Cincinatti, OH) is looking for a Private Party & Event Coordinator.
- Event Marketing Services (Charlotte, NC) is looking for a Communications and Events Coordinator.
That’s all I have for this week! As always, best of luck in your search.
McKensie Curnow is a junior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood HerCampus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.