Welcome back, potential employees! I hope you had a relaxing break, but it’s time to get back to work.
Spring is definitely near, which means many of us will be cleaning out clutter soon. Perhaps we can get rid of our unwanted items on eBay? Or perhaps we can skip the cleaning and find some jobs? This week, I’m bringing you jobs from the online auction site, eBay.
eBay is seeking the following positions:
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (San Jose, CA)
- Events Marketing Manager (San Jose, CA)
- Senior Art Director (San Francisco, CA)
- Paid Search Program Manager (Bellevue, WA)
- Senior Art Director (San Jose, CA)
- Senior Markeing Manager – Electronics (San Jose, CA)
- Senior Product Manager (New York, NY)
- Product Manager (San Jose, CA)
- Campaign Specialist, Seller Advertising (Brisbane, CA)
- Product Marketing Manager – Mobile (San Jose, CA)
That’s all for this week! Best of luck in your search.
McKensie Curnow is a junior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood Her Campus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.