Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?
Welcome back, potential employees! This week I’m taking you down memory lane with the beloved children’s show, Sesame Street.
Sesame Workshop (New York, NY) is currently looking for:
- Executive in Charge of Production
- Project Manager of Social Impact & Brand
- Junior Revenue Accountant
- Studio Manager, Creative Studio
- Front End Developer
- Marketing Manager, Media Education & Business
- Infrastructure & Operations Lead
- Coordinator of Philanthropic Development
- Freelance – International Media Distribution Coordinator
- Vice President of International Planning & Programs – Africa
That’s all for this week! Best of luck!
McKensie Curnow is a senior Advertising & Public Relations major. When she’s not in class, she’s serving as Editor-in-Chief for the Marywood Her Campus blog, working as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The Wood Word, and supporting Pacer Pride as cheerleading captain.